Monday, August 10, 2009

word

After anxious dreams (premonitions?) about my laptop arrival, of which I am typing on right now, and booking my flight/getting my visa last night, I wake up to a phone call at 9 from an unknown number. As I answer prepared to yell because who calls this early? I notice it's a Korean woman! She asks what aiport I want to fly out of and says she'll book my ticket that day! Several hours later I have an email in my inbox with my flight confirmation.

It's official:
Sept 3rd
Departing At Newark
06:39
TERMINAL A Arriving At San Francisco
10:00

Thursday Sep 3 SFO
SAN FRANCISCO, CA ICN
SEOUL INCHEON INT, KOREA REPUBLIC
UNITED AIRLINES
UA 0893 Departing At
13:27
Thu, Sep 3
Terminal
INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL Arriving At
17:50
Fri, Sep 4th.

IM ACTUALLY GOING and it's been paid for and confirmed!

I will be in DC for yet another goodbye this Thursday. I will be in town until Saturday when I head to Baltimore for Phish. Give me a call if you'll be around and want to meet up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment