Sunday, November 15, 2009

Swine Flu Rules.

Sorry to all of you who have had the swine flu, but for those of us who haven't, we're loving it! My school announced that they will be closed all week!!!! Best news ever!!!!!!!!

I wasn't sure what to do with all of this free time. Should I go to Hong Kong, or Malaysia, or Indonesia? Hmm. Last min flights are expensive and Malaysia's not as close as I thought it would be (not with the flights I found), so it's off to the Philippines!!! I leave tomorrow at 1, get in at 6, and have zero plans!! I packed a backpack and haven't done any research as I've been on an airforce base all weekend and have been busy adding facebook pictures since I have been home. I suppose I'll bring my laptop and figure it out when I get there. The only thing I know is Boracay is great, the weather's in the 90s, and I have shit to do until Saturday. Yeaaaahhhh.

Tomorrow I will update about my weekend in "America."

No comments:

Post a Comment