Monday, August 9, 2010

Malaysia coming soon

I started writing my post about my recent trip to Malaysia, but it became clear quickly that it will be quite lengthy. I'm currently on day 2 :) but I will get it up soon.

After traveling throughout Saturday night and Sunday morning/afternoon, I got home and the party continued. Sunday was Paul's birthday, so of course we had to have people over to celebrate. I was surprisingly not too tired Monday. I even went for a run. That was definitely the first time in a couple weeks. And I'm going again today. I think I've really missed it and I want to get back to running 4+ times a week. It's hard when it's so hot and there's so much going on though.

The kids at school aren't even driving me nuts. I guess vacation really does help! It also helps 1/2 the kids are gone due to vacations and other academies. Ohh, in big news, I found out today that my boss, James, quit my company. Why you ask. Well apparently the company I work for has been sold to another larger company. This better not mean longer working hours. If that's the case I'm bailing and just doing privates! ha. But I guess the new company won't take control until September (please don't fire me while I'm not there) so I have a few months to weigh some options. I'm going to start applying to finance/wine jobs in Australia soon, and perhaps in Hong Kong as well.

This is a busy week though. Lots of tutoring to catch up on, level tests to write, and errands to run. All the while trying to catch up with everyone I haven't seen in a week. Then this weekend is another beach trip!!! I can't wait. Paul and I are heading out to Sokcho to celebrate our birthdays (I'm really dragging this out, huh?) and get out of Seoul for the weekend. Let's keep this tan going :)

Alright off for a run through Hongdae in the blistering 30 degree heat. Hopefully I won't get beaten up too badly by the ajumas...

No comments:

Post a Comment