Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3 days

Til Thailand.

Im definitely feeling better. I took a few nights off, slept a lot, and took some left over antibiotics I had from a sinus infection. I know you're not supposed to do that, but it helps! Today was my last day "teaching" at Cheonpa. It's such a joke; first class was one student so we colored. Second class was more so we did a few pages in the book but then played a game. I have adapted scategories for the class room; Animal, Name, Job and Food are the categories and then I pick a letter. N is hard! Third class I have no students so that's FB time, and the last class was only 2. We ate cookies and chatted about their new teachers. Tomorrow's snack party day!!! But first I have to subway it an hour to go meet and greet parents for a new job. I have to be there at 8:50. Ouch. Jobs just keep rollin in.

Tonight was my last free night (no tutoring) until I leave so I packed, filled all the little bottles, and finished CFA class 4. I have really high aspirations of studying at the beach, but who am I kidding? I'll be way too busy racing Paul on a moped through the jungle. We'll be picking up hitch hiking monkeys and swerving to avoid snakes and elephants. Man next week is going to be rough...

No comments:

Post a Comment