Monday, June 28, 2010

what a week

Last week was a whirlwind. Between working Friday AND Saturday, and all of the parties, it flew by! Working on Saturday was pretty awful. I didn't go out late Friday; just a few drinks with Emily and her new boyfriend (who I really like!) Luke, and home. But work was still terrible the next day. I basically stood there and cheered on 5 year olds as they colored garbage drawings onto umbrellas. I had to start each class with a 5 minutes introduction of the activity. These kids know nothing and just stared at me blankly. Their parents basically had the same expression. I would seriously walk around to each child saying, "Good Job!" "What color is that?" "Keep it up." Ughh it got really old really fast and I had 4 hours of it. And they're trying not to pay me for the hour lunch (which was crap!). I'm fighting them on that one though!!!

Anyway, I was finished by 3, so it wasn't too bad. I got dressed in my new Forever 21 frock and head next door to Trev and Steph's engagement party. What a blast!! It was a great group of people, great food, and great sangria. What more could you ask for? Asa! We all had a great time, even though we all watched together as South Korea blew it in the World Cup, and then it was off to find a bar to watch the American game.

The American game didn't come on until 3:30am, so we bar hopped, dance partied it up, and participated in general debauchery before settling at Sam Ryan's. By this time I had been drinking since 7 and with not enough sleep from the night before. 5:30 and I called it a night! I had such high hopes of calling Saturday an early night. Not possible in Seoul!!!! At least on Sunday I got to sleep into 3, only to ake up and find my computer dp (deadpants). AHHHHHHHHHH

In awesome news, I'm going to the Mexican restaurant with Krissy tonight! We're going to stuff our faces with tacos and sangria then I'll be writing about it (on what I don't know, hopefully computer will be up and running again tomorrow!) and trying t get it publish! Off to dinner....

No comments:

Post a Comment