Wednesday, July 28, 2010

oops

Again, sorry for the delay in posts. Between not having a computer, a new schedule, and summertime silliness, I just haven't the time to maintain this piece. After next week it will get better!

So awesome Henry mailed me his old Macbook. How great is he!!?? I got it yesterday with some added goodies from my mom; oreos, avocados!!, chocolate (im talking 3 giant sized bars), yogurt covered raisins, and graham crackers!! What a great package!!! And the best part is the avocados aren't even ripe yet! I was nervous they would mush out in the mail, not so. So anyway, now I have a laptop and can get back to writing. I still need to write my food review, but that's going to have to wait as I'm on summer vacation!!!!

Starting at 1:15pm today, I am officially child free for the next 10 days!!

.....Alright 2 hours later. Ive been on skype the past 2 hours, am now late to dinner and have to run. Updates tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment