Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Korea doesn't have mini golf

But the American base does!! I hadn't been in years, and I totally sucked. Yet somehow, I was the only one to get a hole in one. Woo!


This weekend is HBC Fest. It's a festival where all the restaurants and bars on my street participate in music and food and drink specials. It's always a blast and everyone from the community (and well, basically the whole teaching community) comes out. Dave and I live prime location in HBC, so we're hosting a little pre-party; full on with soju jello shots. And I will also have out a lot of crap I am trying to get rid of. Ski equipment, boas, hats, purses, comforters; all stuff that didn't make the HK cut. Hopefully it all goes so I don't have to throw it out!

Practice test review day. I'm already 2 deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment