Friday, May 27, 2011

What is this, JMU?

I wake up this morning at 9 and reach over to the nightstand for a glug of water. What is my mouth greeted with? SOJU. yes, 9 am soju. This is something no one should endure. And then comes the question, why is there a water bottle filled with soju on my nightstand? I have a few guesses....ahem Paul.

I also woke up this morning with a fuzzy pink eye mask and earplugs. Again, soju. Paul says soju gremlins. I say it's Paul. We went out last night, at Dave's suggestion, to Jongno Oh-ga. Oh means 5.

Learn Korean:
1-10
il
ee
sam
sa
oh
yuk
chil
pal
gu
ship

Anyway, went out to Jongno and found this lovely strip of pojanmacha (food tents), although they weren't really tents as much as stalls. We wandered around a minute and are beckoned by a group of ajusis. We joined them and enjoyed a large assortment of raw fish, soju and magkeolli. Come 1 am and it's way past my bedtime and soju limit. Flashforward 8 hours and we arrive back at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment